Woodridge, Illinois
2.0

I purchased 4bundles of brazilian hair lengths 16,18,20 &22 .This was absolutely tge wirst hair i ever purchased extreme shedding , different lengtgs as though it was pieced togetger starting at 2 inches.

I do not believe this could possble be human hair.Do not purchase hair.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of dyhair777 brazilian hair extension. Dyhair777 needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dyhair777 brazilian hair extension in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dyhair777.

Had an Experience with Dyhair777?

Comments

Wigsbuy "Bad" Everything Wigsbuy "I ordered from Wigsbuy in February; order went in, payment received, order inspected twice on the day order was made. A month goes buy and still my order sat. I..." Read more Progene - AVOID THIS SCAM! Progene "The scam is as follows: they offer you free product materials in return for completing their study. You have to complete 5 periodic surveys and return saliva samples so..." Read more Hair Everywhere - Customer Care Review Hair Everywhere "DO NOT SUPPORT THIS BUSINESS. So yesterday I purchased hair (3 bundles) and was like wow an amazing deal! I was excited. After looking more into the company I realized..." Read more Advocare - Supplement Review from Katy, Texas Advocare "I have had a severe allergic reaction to advocares MNS C & crave check. Face,ears, & neck swelled up after two days on it. Not sure if I'll get my..." Read more Kraft Maid And Lowes - Kraft Maid kitchen cabinets are junk! Kraft Maid And Lowes "We purchased a complete kitchen from Lower', who sold the Kraft Maid cabinets. We bought the cabinets from a sample door at the store. When the cabinets arrived at our..." Read more Poshmark - Purposely deceived! Poshmark "I bought 2 purses to get the shippin discount from the same seller. BOTH bags were sold as Leather. 1 bag still had the abee clearly stating "Simulated Leather" The..." Read more Lowes - Kitchen remodel  & design Lowes " Almost 3 months ago this hellacious process started. The tear out and install should have taken a month at most. I have drawers that hit the handles of opposing..." Read more West Elm - Terrible Quality.  Terrible customer service.  West Elm "Do not purchase this couch!!! I have only had my Crosby Sectional for two years and the zipper on the cushions has already broken. No one,and I mean NO one,..." Read more