2.0

I purchased 4bundles of brazilian hair lengths 16,18,20 &22 .This was absolutely tge wirst hair i ever purchased extreme shedding , different lengtgs as though it was pieced togetger starting at 2 inches.

I do not believe this could possble be human hair.Do not purchase hair.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of dyhair777 brazilian hair extension. Dyhair777 needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dyhair777 brazilian hair extension in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dyhair777.

Had an Experience with Dyhair777?

Comments

Advocare - Review in Health and Beauty category Advocare "I am so happy with Advocare! I have lost 54lbs since January! No problem with the distributors, I am a distributor myself so contact me if you want to change..." Read more HoWigs - Remy Human Hair Wig Review HoWigs "Subject: returns & refund ME: Message: Hello, I received my wig today, on 11/03/2016. I am not satisfied with my order.  The hair feels hard, looks and feels like synthetic...." Read more Glam Seamless - TOTAL RIP OFF!!! Glam Seamless "I ordered my first batch of black curly tape-ins 10 weeks ago and they were beautiful. I re-ordered the same exact curls and color but this time I ordered 2..." Read more Divatress - Fake Bobbi Boss Hair Divatress " I never write reviews, but this one was a must... I have ordered Bobbi Boss Remy Natural from Divatress 4 or 5 times in the past. When I first..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more